at Gauber Bunk Barn Ribblehead
in The Yorkshire Dales
Cosy, quirky accommodation for walkers
for the Three Peaks, Dales High Way, or Dales Way
or walking in the Yorkshire Dales...
Facilities at a Glance
- Sleeps up to 4 people
- Prices from £85 per night based on 2 people sharing
- Additional guests are charged at £10 per person per night
- Price includes all bed linen, towels and a starter pack of logs/kindling
- King size bed on a mezzanine floor (bed can be converted into twin beds)
- Please note, there is limited head height up on the mezzanine floor.
- Cosy seating area with wood burning stove
- Small kitchenette
- Wet room (downstairs)
- Drying room/bike store
- Sorry, we do not allow dogs in The Den
- A self service breakfast of cereals, toast, juice and hot drinks can be provided for an additional charge
- Open all year, all day
- 2 pubs nearby, 1 in walking distance
- Off road parking space
- Wireless/internet access
- Excellent base for walkers, cavers, cyclists and families
- Superb views
Situated next to Gauber Bunk Barn, The Den offers accommodation for up to 4 people.
The Den is in the perfect location for a stop over on the Dales Way or Dales High Way, as a base for smaller groups completing the Yorkshire Three Peaks, or as a cosy bolt hole to get away from it all.
The self contained cosy, quirky barn can be booked for sole use or in addition to Gauber Bunk Barn.
The Den comprises of a king size bed on a mezzanine floor (the bed can be converted into twin bed).
Please note there is limited head height up on the mezzanine floor.
Downstairs there is a cabin containing bunk beds, wet room ,small kitchenette and seating area with wood burning stove.
Close to Ribblehead Viaduct, White Scar Caves, Ingleton Waterfalls, Wensleydale Creamery, the Open air pool at Ingleton and the Settle to Carlisle railway. The Lake District is just a 40 min drive and the coast is just over an hour.
Prices per night The Den...
Prices from £85 per night based on 2 people sharing. Additional guests are charged at £10 per person per night. Price includes all bed linen, towels and a starter pack of logs/kindling.
From A65 at Ingleton take B6255 (Hawes). Pass Ribblehead station and take next right (Horton in Ribblesdale).
Gauber farm is on the left after 1/2 mile.
15 min walk from Ribblehead train station